At PowderCab, we are trying our best to keep our transport services up and running during this difficult time.
To do this, we are having to make a few changes in order to protect the health of both our staff and our customers by incorporating French government guidelines and our own measures into our operating procedures. We also ask our clients to follow a few simple steps to help further (all detailed below).
What We Are Doing
Here are a few measures we are putting in place to protect you and your driver:
- All minibuses now have a plexiglass separator installed behind the driver.
- Your driver will wear a mask at all times.
- Your driver will frequently use hand sanitizer.
- We are introducing an improved thorough cleaning process that each driver will be required to complete between every transfer. This includes disinfecting all surfaces in the vehicle, door handles on the outside of the vehicle and airing the vehicle.
- We will generally drive with windows open/ajar, weather permitting.
Private Transfers – Winter 2020/21
In order to provide a safe transfer to both our clients and drivers, we will only be operating private transfers for this coming winter. Currently, French government restrictions mean that we are allowed to carry a maximum of 7 passengers per vehicle (x 6 in the rear and x 1 in the front only).
This is the quickest way to get to/from resort and is our recommended service.
For details on our COVID-19 cancellation policy, please look at Section 5 of our updated Terms and Conditions.
What You Can Do
We also have a few new rules which we require each customer who travels with us to kindly adhere to:
- All passengers aged 11 years and above are required to bring their own face masks and wear them at all times while in the vehicle. Passengers who do not have a face mask will, unfortunately, be refused entry into the vehicle.
- We encourage clients to bring their own alcohol-based hand sanitiser, to use it regularly and to wash their hands with soap and water before meeting their driver.
- We kindly ask clients to keep a safe distance (at least 1 metre) from your driver in order to respect social distancing measures. Unlike the usual friendly meeting of our driver, they will not shake hands with you.
- Clients must open/close all doors themselves.
- Your driver may ask you to load/unload your own luggage into the vehicle.
- Once onboard, because clients have to wear face masks at all times, eating is prohibited.
- Clients must take all rubbish out of the vehicle.
(Last updated 13/11/2020)