Welcome To Our Avoriaz Transfer Service Guide Page
About our Transfer Service between Avoriaz & Geneva
The transfer time from Geneva to Avoriaz (Top Station) is about 1 hour 40/50 minutes & to the Prodains Telecabine it takes around 1 hour 20/30 minutes. The unique looking town of Avoriaz is situated on top of some foreboding cliffs with the hamlet of Prodains located below.
Our shared Avoriaz transfer service from Geneva is cheaper than the airport bus & perfect for solo passengers, for couples & for larger groups travelling on a lower budget. Prices start from 20€ pp* to the Prodains Telecabine or from 23€ pp* to Avoriaz (Top Station). Learn more about shared Avoriaz transfers here.
Our private Avoriaz airport transfer service from Geneva is the perfect option for families, corporate groups, VIP’s & those who prefer to have their party onboard only. Prices start from 21€ pp* to the Prodains Telecabine or from 24€ pp* to Avoriaz top station. Learn more about private Avoriaz transfers here.
AVORIAZ (TOP STATION) OR AVORIAZ (PRODAINS)?
- As Avoriaz is a pedestrianised & car free zone (to ensure that it is a true ski-in ski-out resort) there are only two drop off/pick up points Top Station or Prodains Telecabine that we can take you to.
- Please click here for a full page devoted to which option to choose to best suit your needs including a map of Avoriaz town.
Our Avoriaz transfer service promises:
How / what time will we leave Avoriaz?
- We will send you a free SMS at 15:00 the day before you depart to inform you of your departure time from Avoriaz.
- We usually like to get clients back to the airport about 2 hours before their flight is due to depart. On average we would leave Avoriaz (Top Station) about 4 hours before a flight is due to depart & leave Avoriaz (Prodains) about 3 hours 35 minutes before a flight is due to depart.
- However, at busy times of the day or if it snows, or any other ‘slowing’ factors, especially on Saturdays (the busiest day for traffic & airport security), we need more time to get to the airport & will leave up to 5 hours before from Avoriaz (Top Station) and 4 hours 35 minutes before from Avoriaz (Prodains) (possibly more in severe cases). Please understand that we would rather get you there early than risk any stress at the airport for you.
A stunning picture of Avoriaz by night 🙂